ENOTECA BUSSOTTI – SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONTROLLER OF WWW.ENOTECABUSSOTTI.IT AND RELATIVE SERVICES
Bottiglieria Romano Bussotti SNC di Marco e Marcello Bussotti
Sede Legale: Via San Gallo 161R – 50129 Firenze (FI) – Italia
P.IVA: IT 04415250481
INFORMATION ABOUT WWW.ENOTECABUSSOTTI.IT
The site www.enotecabussotti.it is an on-line sale of wine and other products stored in the physical shop of Enoteca Bussotti.
The items selected among those present in the site virtual catalogue may be purchased at the following conditions.
Visitors should remember that purchases are only allowed for people aged 18 or older and that alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health.
Each submitted order is a bid for purchasing products. Purchases are conditioned to availability and acceptance by Enoteca Bussotti SNC.
The Customer must select the products and check-out, after carefully checking the information contained in the summary of the order. The order is carried out by confirming it and is conditioned to the payment of a price, taxes and shipment expenses specified in the Summary of the Order form.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND CONTRACT COMPLETION
The requested purchase will be completed by performing the following phases:
– When the order is submitted, the Customer forwards a purchase order for the selected product(s) to Enoteca Bussotti SNC. The sending of a purchase order implies consent (pursuant to art. 8 DIRECTIVE 2011/83/UE) to receive the subsequent messages sent by Enoteca Bussotti, hereinafter described, which exclusively aim to conclude and complete the sale contract; only people aged 18 or older are allowed to purchase, and it should not be forgotten that alcohol abuse is harmful for your health.
– Enoteca Bussotti SNC sends an e-mail to confirm receiving the order submitted by the Customer, attributing a “Customer Order Number”, which will have to be used in any further interaction with Enoteca Bussotti SNC .
– Enoteca Bussotti SNC will check the actual availability of the required goods in stock and will send an e-mail to the address reported by the customer in the order form, specifying whether the order may be accepted or not.
– If the order can be accepted, Enoteca Bussotti SNC will send an e-mail confirming that the purchase procedure has been completed, specifying the amount of shipping expenses.
– The Customer has 24 hours from receipt of the order confirmation to make the payment according to the methods specified or to inform Enoteca Bussotti SNC about its cancellation, by e-mail.
– After receiving the payment from the Customer, according to the method chosen on-line, Enoteca Bussotti SNC will deliver the required goods to the forwarding agent who will deliver it to the specified address.
DELIVERY METHODS AND EXPENSES
Enoteca Bussotti SNC will deliver the purchased products to the forwarding agent as soon as possible after the purchase procedure has been completed. The forwarding agent will deliver the purchased goods within three work days to the address specified by Customer at the time of the order. Delivery expenses will be borne by the Customer, except for purchases of over 200 € (only in Italy).
For all citizens not belonging to the European Community and who make purchases of over 155 €, the TAX FREE service is available, which makes it possible to be reimbursed of the VAT directly on their credit cards.
The specified delivery times represent the time normally necessary to deliver the products and are merely indicative, without entailing any engagement or guarantee on the part of Enoteca Bussotti SNC.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to art. 9 DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU, if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods not for purposes connected to his/her profession, in other words does not make the purchase specifying to Enoteca Bussotti SNC a VAT number in the order form), he/she is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without needing to provide any explanations and without any penalties. In order to exercise this right, the customer has to sent to Enoteca Bussotti SNC a message within 14 work days from the date of receipt of the goods. This message will have to be sent by registered letter with return receipt, sent to Enoteca Bussotti SNC within 14 days.
After receiving this withdrawal notification, the Customer Care Service of Enoteca Bussotti SNC will quickly inform the Customer on how to return the goods. In this case, the only expense the Customer will have to bear is the cost of returning the goods to Enoteca Bussotti SNC. The goods will have to be returned whole and in the original packaging, complete with all its parts and without having suffered any damage. Once they have reached the warehouse, the goods will be examined and, if any damage or manipulations are detected, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised. Except for any expenses to restore the damage ascertained on the goods, Enoteca Bussotti SNC will return to the Customer the whole amount already paid, within 10 days from the date of return shipment of the goods. The Customer will have to provide Enoteca Bussotti SNC with his/her bank information (account holder’s IBAN code) in a timely way, in order to be reimbursed of the price.
Any claim will have to be sent to Enoteca Bussotti SNC by e-mail through the contact page or as a hardcopy at the following address: Enoteca Bussotti SNC Via S. Gallo 161R – 50129 Firenze.
The sale contract between the Customer and Enoteca Bussotti SNC is concluded in Italy and regulated by the Italian laws.
– PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
Accepted networks: maestro, VISA, Mastercard, AmericanExpress
– WIRE TRANSFER
Please specify in the transfer description the number of the order which we will send you by electronic mail. We will sent you your order after receiving a copy of the transfer notification (minimum 3 work days).