PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY LEGISLATION DECREE No. 196/2003
Dear customer, we wish to inform you that your personal data – provided or collected during the registration process – will be processed by Enoteca Bussotti SNC and communicated to other companies, in full compliance of the fundamental principles dictated by:
– directive 95/46/CE of the European Parliament concerning the protection of individuals with reference to the processing of personal data and the circulation of data;
– the directive 97/66/CE for the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
– the directive 97/07/CE and the Legislative Decree. 185/99 for the protection of consumers in remote contracts;
– the directive 00/31/CE for electronic commerce;
– the Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code”;
– the Legislative Decree 70/2003 regarding electronic commerce.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND RELATIVE PURPOSES
We are summarizing hereunder all the operations carried out by us involving the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and the purposes pursued through any of the above operations:
A) collection, storage and use of your personal data by Enoteca Bussotti SNC to provide the information requested by the Authorities;
B) analyze your data, provided directly by you or collected during your stay, in order to determine your customer profile;
C) use of your customer profile by Enoteca Bussotti SNC for marketing and promotional purposes of Enoteca Bussotti SNC;
D) collection, storage and processing of your personal data for administrative-accounting purposes, including transmission by electronic mail of commercial invoices;
E) Use of your customer profile by Enoteca Bussotti SNC for third parties marketing and promotional purposes.
Enoteca Bussotti SNC, with registered office at Via S. Gallo 161R – 50129 Firenze, VAT no. 04415250481, REA 448191, is the owner of the web site www.enotecabussotti.it.
The items selected from those in the virtual catalogue on the site can be purchased under the conditions that follow.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE ORDER AND CONCLUDING OF THE CONTRACT
Your requests will be processed in the following phases:
– By sending the orders, the customer is making an offer to buy the selected product, or products, from Enoteca Bussotti SNC. Sending the order implies consent (in conformity with article 8 of DIRETTIVA 2011/83/UE) to the receiving the subsequent communications from Enoteca Bussotti SNC that are described below, whose exclusive purpose is the conclusion and execution of the sales contract.
– Enoteca Bussotti SNC confirm receipt of the order sent by the customer with an e-mail containing a “Customer Order Number,” which must be used in all further communication with Enoteca Bussotti SNC.
– Enoteca Bussotti SNC check the actual stock availability of the required goods and will communicate by e -mail at the address specified by the customer in the order form , if the order can be accepted or not.
– If the order can be accepted Enoteca Bussotti SNC will send an e-mail confirming the conclusion of the purchase process with the price of shipping.
– The customer has 24 hours from the receipt of the order confirmation to communicate Enoteca Bussotti SNC its possible cancellation, by sending an e-mail.
– After the customer will have made payment using the method selected on-line at the time of purchase, Enoteca Bussotti SNC will ship the order to the address indicated via express courier.
SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
Enoteca Bussotti SNC will deliver the products purchased by express courier as soon as possible after the completion of the purchase procedure. The express courier will deliver the purchased goods with the next working days, to the customer address in the order.
Shipping costs will be paid to the customer, except for purchases over 200€ (only for Italy).
Prices include Italian tax (V.A.T. 22%) and are ex-warehouse.
Tax free services are available for all non-European citizens that spend more than 155€ (taxable), which allows customers to recover the tax cost of 22%. This refund will be reimbursed directly on your credit card, and is available only if you buy the wines in our store.
The delivery times indicated are those normally required and are provided solely as an indication without commitment or guarantee by Enoteca Bussotti SNC.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In conformity with article 9 of DIRETTIVA 2011/83/UE, if the customer is a consumer (i.e., a physical person whose purchase is not related to his own professional activities, or who has not entered a VAT number on the order form sent to Enoteca Bussotti SNC), he will have the right to withdraw from the contract for any reason, without having to provide explanations and without any penalty. To exercise this right, the customer communicate his intention to Enoteca Bussotti SNC within 14 working days from the date of the receipt of the goods. This communication must be in the form of a registered letter with return receipt, addressed to Enoteca Bussotti SNC, Via S. Gallo 161R – 50129 Firenze within 14 working days.
Once we have received the notice of withdrawal, the Customer Service Department of Enoteca Bussotti SNC will quickly give the customer instructions for returning the goods. In the case, the only charge the customer must pay will be the shipping costs to return the goods to Enoteca Bussotti SNC. The merchandise must be returned whole and in its original packaging, complete and without having suffered any damage. Upon its arrival in the warehouse, the goods will be examined and, if damaged or tampered with, the customer may not withdraw from the order. Except for any costs to repair damage found to the goods, Enoteca Bussotti SNC will reimburse the customer for the entire amount paid, within 10 days from the date of the return shipment of the goods. The customer will be responsible for providing Enoteca Bussotti SNC his bank routing information (IBAN Code for the person named on the invoice), in a timely manner, where the refund is to be sent.
Any complaints must be sent to Enoteca Bussotti SNC via e-mail from the contacts page or, in paper form, to Via S. Gallo 161R – 50129 Firenze.
The sales contract between the customer and Enoteca Bussotti SNC is understood to have been concluded in Italy and governed by Italian Law.
BANK WIRE TRANSFER
This is the simplest, fastest and secure way to pay for your purchase.
Payment must be made with the following information:
To: ENOTECA BUSSOTTI FIRENZE SNC
C/C (Account): 632256.20
CAB 02870 – ABI 01030
BANCA MONTE PASCHI SIENA – AGENZIA 41 – FIRENZE
Be sure to indicate the order number that we will send you by e-mail in the comment portion of the wire transfer form. We will fill your order after we have received a copy of the wire transfer (minimum 3 working days).
PayPal’s industry-leading fraud prevention measures and our one-of-a-kind method of keeping your financial information private from sellers make us a safe way to pay online.
With PayPal, you’re protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction.
If you receive confirmation of a transaction you don’t recognize, our 24/7 customer support team will help you sort out the situation.
If you think an unauthorized payment has been sent from your account, you can file an unauthorized activity claim.When you pay with PayPal, you gain access to a forum for dispute resolution called the Resolution Center. Through it, you can file a claim against: A physical good that you paid for but never received. Dispute Resolution specialists gather information about your transaction and help you resolve the issue. Throughout the process, you’ll be advised of your claim’s status via email and on your Account Overview page.
CREDIT CARD PAYEMENT
Credit Card Circuit: